Sunday, October 3, 2010

I think this is my shortest blog ever...you're welcome :)

What a beautiful afternoon. I spent the morning skyping with Christine, Megan, and Anthony. That was truly amazing to be able to speak to all of them at the same time. Skype is a beautiful creation. After my conversation I spent some time with my Bible, I have a goal to read the Bible from start to finish, I have never done this before in my life and thought why not now! Then I cleaned up my ger a bit before settling down in my big green comfy chair. With my new apple incense burning, a hot mug of strawberry tea and my new book in hand I spent the early part of the afternoon reading. (I just received “Eat, Pray, Love” in the mail, thanks Anna!)(Now I want to go to Italy even more then before!!!!!) Then I headed over Kathleen’s house to return her key and retrieve my oatmeal, peanut butter, and letter that she had picked up for me during her trip to UB. I took Arslan on this journey across town and he really enjoyed the walk. We were stopped a couple of times along the way by some inquisitive Mongolians. When I got home I made the best PB&J I have ever had. My counterpart and her family came home shortly after I did and we finished up the afternoon basking in the warm sun while playing with the puppies. Now I am heating up some water for an evening tumpin bath. Just wanted to share with my reader about my fabulous Sunday spent in Mongolia.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brittany, Been watching for your blog for sometime now, happy that you had a little time to let us know what you have been up too. Fred and I have enjoyed going to both Matthew and David's wedding. A trip or two to R.I. to look after Fred's 91 year old uncle who had taken a bad fall. Then last Sunday we got back from a nice week in Daytona Beach. Very relaxing I must say, no housework, no cooking, just being a lady of liesure. We are looking forward to our trip going down the river Danube. All the Christmas shops will be open and hopefully we can do a little shopping. It will be kind of chilly they tell us, but I am sure we will have some wine to warm us up along the way.

    So happy that you are doing well and that you have adjusted so well in your new enviornment. Keep the comments coming as often as you can as we enjoy hearing all about your new adventures. Will write again soon. Love, Grandma B

    ReplyDelete