Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day One..

HEllO!!!

I have stayed up ALL night finishing up saying my goodbyes (aka see you in 27) as well as finishing my packing. I know, I know crazy to think that I was not packed for TWO years! Hey, its a hard job to handle!! Luckily I had the help of my wonderful sister, and friend Tara to help me cram every last sock into my bag!!! (Thanks again guys!) When I got to the airport my winter bag was 44lbs and my summer bag was 49lbs!!! Right under the limit, THANK GOODNESS!!!

Now I am waiting for my connecting flight to San Fran to begin my first day for the Peace Corp!!!! Let me just say walking clear across this airport with my carry on and 'purse' was a tad bit difficult...perhaps it is due to my extreme tiredness. Oh joy just heard that my flight is delayed. Perfect. Well just a bit of an update..

Love,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment